Monday, September 17, 2012

Profit Hub Boot Camp - Taking you where you need to be



"What Jeff said in here this weekend is going to take me to where I need to be. I have searched all over the place trying to find an answer. I have spent more money than I can even tell you... If I had all that money that I spent... I could retire right now."

This is what Profit Hub Boot Camp attendee, Kenny Williams had to say about Jeff's live training event. Kenny has been a truck driver for the past 35 years. His job took him all over America and even overseas to Iraq where he served his country transporting supplies for the military. And now, with the training from Jeff and the Profit Hub team, he's moving on from truck driving to building a business on the internet with his wife. According to Kenny, "We are looking on implementing some things that I learned this weekend. The things that I learned today can take this thing and just skyrocket it... I learned so much. And I am terribly excited. I can't even begin to tell you how much!"

Watch the rest of what Kenny and others have to say about Jeff Usner's Profit Hub Boot Camp event. Find out how you can get involved and jump start your business with the training from Profit Hub - ProfitHub.com


No comments:

Post a Comment